Swallow Beck – Cuxwold
Date – Friday 22nd April 2022
Time – 10.30pm – 3pm
Please let us know if you’re coming to a volunteer day
Parking is in the farm yard. Please park responsibly there is farm machinery coming in and out of the yard regularly. Our work truck should be there when you arrive.
Downloadable Directions – HERE
Grid Reference – TA 17351 01011
What3Words – strike.debate.reflector
Nearest Postcode – LN7 6DA (Hall Farm, Cuxwold)
- Suitable outdoor clothing such as waterproof and long-sleeved top and trousers.
- Suitable footwear – sturdy walking boots or wellingtons.
- A pack lunch and a drink.
- Medication for yourself if you require it (please notify the volunteer coordinator before the day or before work starts)
- Emergency contact details
About the site
A beautiful little chalk stream running through Cuxwold, Swallow beck needs a little help in the summer to keep it flowing. Wellies are a good idea so we can get in to do a bit of in-stream work.