50 events to celebrate the Lincolnshire Wolds' 50th Anniversary
Guided Walk – Slowing the Flow into our Chalk Streams
Date – Wednesday 26th April 2023
Time – 9.00am – 12pm
- 01522 555780
Grid reference – TF17728 88728
What3Words – careful.sparks.freely
Parking – On farm track, Spring Bank Farm
- Suitable outdoor clothing for walking in the countryside, such as waterproof coat and long-sleeved top and trousers.
- Sun protection (you never know!)
- Suitable footwear – sturdy walking boots are recommended the ground will be uneven and possibly muddy.
- Medication for yourself if you require it (please notify the volunteer coordinator before the day or before work starts)
- Emergency contact details
- Please get in touch if you are unsure what to bring
About the site
Join the LCSP project officer on an informative 2 and a half mile walk around the River Rase tributary in North Willingham to learn more about how Natural Flood Management is being used in this chalk stream catchment to ‘slow the flow’.
50 for 50 – Celebrating 50 years of the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB
Celebrating the designation of the Lincolnshire Wolds in 1973 partners at the Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service are facilitating and delivering 50 events throughout 2023 to celebrate their 50th anniversary!
Donations are welcome to support the fantastic work of the the Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire Air Amublance Charitable Trust – JustGiving Page