50 events to celebrate the Lincolnshire Wolds' 50th Anniversary
Welton le Wold Beck
Date – Friday 2nd June 2023
Time – 10.30am – 1pm
Please let us know if you’re coming to a volunteer day
Parking is limited so please park responsibly in the laybys by the road.
Grid Reference – TF 27927 87788
What3Words – sitting.polka.javelin
Nearest Postcode – LN11 0QT
- Suitable outdoor clothing such as waterproof and long-sleeved top and trousers.
- Suitable footwear – sturdy walking boots or wellingtons.
- A pack lunch and a drink.
- Medication for yourself if you require it (please notify the volunteer coordinator before the day or before work starts)
- Emergency contact details
About the site
A beautiful little chalk stream full of life and lovingly cared for by the local Welton Waders community group. They could do with some help to keep it flowing in the summer months when the bankside vegetation starts encroaching a little too much in places.
Be aware that we’ll be working on a roadside (although a quiet one).
Get in touch before the day if you have any questions.
50 for 50 – Celebrating 50 years of the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB
Celebrating the designation of the Lincolnshire Wolds in 1973 partners at the Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service are facilitating and delivering 50 events throughout 2023 to celebrate their 50th anniversary!
Donations are welcome to support the fantastic work of the the Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire Air Amublance Charitable Trust – JustGiving Page