Blow Wells – Kingston Gardens
Date – MONDAY 24th April 2023
Time – 10.30am – 2pm
Please let us know if you’re coming to a volunteer day
Please note that there isn’t any parking directly at the site as it will block access to residents’ houses and Anglian Water.
Please use street parking nearby such as Kingston Avenue, Littlefield Lane, and Chelmsford Avenue.
Downloadable Directions – HERE
Grid Reference – TA 25304 08653
What3Words – turns.senior.rather
Nearest Postcode – DN34 4RD
- Suitable outdoor clothing such as waterproof and long-sleeved top and trousers.
- Suitable footwear – sturdy walking boots or wellingtons.
- A pack lunch and a drink.
- Medication for yourself if you require it (please notify the volunteer coordinator before the day or before work starts)
- Emergency contact details
About the site
This is one of Lincolnshire’s incredibly rare blow well sites and a popular community area in Grimsby. Working with volunteers from our partners at North East Lincolnshire we’ll be trying to control some of the brambles that are limiting access to this beautiful green space. Reed is also starting to take over the water which could start to reduce the amount of water at the site.