Are you the ‘riparian owner’ or part owner of a chalk stream in Lincolnshire and need help with it then please make contact with the LCSP Project Officer contact us.
We have over 15 years of experience working with landowners and land managers that have varying issues on their chalk streams;
– ‘I have a chalk stream at the bottom of my garden and I want some advice to help look after it’
– ‘I have a chalk stream through some of my farmland and they are silting up. What can I do?’
– ‘We have a chalk stream through our Golf course and the banks are collapsing can you help?’
– ‘How do I know if I have a Blow well in my field?’
– ‘Are there any grants to help me?’
These are all issues we can help advise on no query is silly to us. We would like to think we have heard it all but we still get surprised.
The following information is a useful starting point
- Introducing Lincolnshire’s Chalk Streams
- Planning a Chalk Stream Restoration
- Chalk Stream Restoration Techniques
- Chalk Stream Management
- Useful contacts and further information
Case Study examples: