Water forget-me-not (Myosotis scorpioides)
Date – 15th October 2021
Time – 10.30pm – 3pm
Please let us know if you’re coming to a volunteer day
Downloadable Map – Great Eau – Belleau – Directions
- Suitable outdoor clothing such as waterproof and long-sleeved top and trousers.
- Suitable footwear – sturdy walking boots or wellingtons.
- A pack lunch and a drink.
- Medication for yourself if you require it (please notify the volunteer coordinator before the day or before work starts)
- Emergency contact details
About the site
The headwaters of this beautiful example of a Lincolnshire chalk stream gets blocked up with too much in-stream plantlife so needs a helping hand to keep it flowing. Waders at the ready!!